Get a 360-degree hospitality experience at one of our Central New Jersey hotels this summer. This paid 10-week internship opportunity is perfect for College Juniors and Seniors. Depending on your interests, the program may include immersion training in Front Desk, Housekeeping, Kitchen, Restaurant, and Banquet departments, plus mentorship with Company Management.
We strive to provide an environment that empowers our employees to reach their professional goals. Join a corporate culture that supports you as you learn and grow, so you can look forward to success, recognition, and a strong sense of community at each step in your career. Join us in creating an outstanding guest experience.
How to Succeed:
- Demonstrate a take-charge attitude and excellent communication skills in a highly visible and vital role.
- Effectively assist guests with check-in, check-out, and managing reservations.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest concerns in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with fellow team members and other hotel departments to promote a positive work environment.
- Go the extra mile to make guests feel welcome, informed, and cared for during their entire stay.
- *Must be willing and able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.*
Who We Are:
We are a New Jersey based, family owned company established in 1979, committed to growth through excellence. At Hotels Unlimited, we believe guests select our hotels because of our caring and attentive team members. We understand that small acts of thoughtfulness make all the difference in creating an extraordinary hospitality experience.
We work to make your job easier; we root for your success. Expect responsibility. Expect challenges. Expect more than a job and a paycheck. Apply now and see just how much you will enjoy working as part of the Hotels Unlimited team.
*Local candidates only; we are not offering relocation packages*.
To apply, please submit your cover letter (if applicable) and resume in Word/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Rising Star Intern” in the subject line.
**PLEASE NOTE** Candidates must be willing and available to work a variety of the following shifts including weekdays, weekends, and holidays:
7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Varied mid-shifts (i.e.: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., etc.)
Please do not apply if you are not able to work the required flexible shifts.
Please also note, our Corporate Headquarters is located in East Windsor, New Jersey, and the internship available will be at one of our hotel locations. To view our hotel portfolio throughout Central New Jersey, please visit http://hotelsunlimited.com/locations.html.